Last Revised: November 27, 2023
By using this website (the “Site”) you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- This website is owned and operated by Toledo Jet Center, LLC (“TJC”).
- Any and all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in this website and its content belong to TJC or third parties.
- This website is made available to you for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use this website or any of its content for any commercial purpose. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from this website.
- The information contained on this website is believed to be accurate at the time of publication, however, the information on this website may include typographical inaccuracies.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL APL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF APL (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF TJC’S SITE EXCEED $5.00 OR THE COMPENSATION YOU PAID TJC, WHICHEVER IS LESS.
- TJC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, CONTENT, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THE SITE. APL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. TJC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO PRICING, TEXT, OR PHOTOGRAPHY. WHILE APL ATTEMPTS TO ASSURE YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE IS SAFE, APL CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- TJC makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party sites accessible by hyperlink from this Site, or third-party sites linking to this Site. The third-party linked sites are not under the control of TJC and TJC is not responsible for the content of any third-party linked site or any link contained in a third-party linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. TJC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by TJC of the site or any information contained therein. When leaving the TJC Site, you should be aware that TJC’s terms and policies no longer govern, and, therefore, you should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of that site.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, applicable to agreements made and entirely to be performed within the State of Ohio, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be filed only in state or federal court located in Lucas County, Ohio, and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these terms and conditions.
- Notwithstanding any of these terms and conditions, TJC reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site.
- Our social media pages/channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) (“Sites”) are a place for you to learn more about TJC. Neither TJC nor any of its subsidiaries are responsible for third party content posted or appearing on these Sites, including but not limited to content and links posted by users. TJC does not control or endorse nor is it responsible for third party content and makes no representations regarding the accuracy of content, information, opinions, claims, or advice shared by non TJC contributors.
- The information contained within press releases issued by TJC should not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date the release was posted. TJC has no intention of updating, and specifically disclaims any duty to update, the information in the press releases. To the extent any information therein is forward-looking, it is intended to fit within the safe harbor for forward-looking statements, and is subject to material risk.
- The information contained within Blog Posts issued by TJC should be used for informational purposes only and contain opinions by TJC. Any technical opinions expressed in these Blog posts do not override the technical data provided by the manufacturer and should be verified before use through approved data. TJC has no intention of updating, and specifically disclaims any duty to update, the information in the Blog posts.
- TJC does not condone or allow use of social media community space for content not related to TJC. We reserve the right to remove postings that are: (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene; (b) fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; (c) in violation of copyright or intellectual property laws; (d) contain advertising or SPAM; (e) and any other content that TJC may deem inappropriate.
- TJC reserves the right to ban and block individuals who do not follow these basic rules of engagement. We are excited that you’ve decided to visit our social media pages/channels, and look forward to sharing our stories with you. When visiting TJC’s social media pages/channels on these Sites you should also be aware and familiarize yourself with the site owner’s terms of service as posted on the Sites.
- If any provision of terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- TJC reserves the right to change any and all content contained on this Site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by TJC.